The Registry handles all administrative matters in the University and has the Registrar at the helms of affairs. Below him/her in descending order of seniority are the following administrative officers
Academic Affairs Division
- 1 Senate UnitFunctions/Activities
– Senate Secretarial services – Preparing for Senate meetings -keeping official record of the minutes of Senate meetings – Processing students’ results to Senate for approval
- 2 Admissions Unit Functions/Activities
– Processing of students’ admission – Screening/registration of students – Screening of students’ results/certificates and getting them verified by the appropriate examination body(ies).
- 3 Examination, Records and Statistics Unit Functions/Activities– Processing of examination materials for distribution to Faculties – Coordination of examinations in the University – Keeping/Storage of approved students’ results – Processing of students’ transcripts – Issuing notifications of results to graduates of the University – Issuing certificates to graduates