The Linkage and International Programme Office is specifically set up to:
- promote AAUA internationally to enhance the recruitment of international students.
- serve as a gateway for internationalization and actively pursue new international initiatives, exchange programs, linkages, and collaborations. Serve as liaison with national and international agencies and partners, and encourage visits of scholars.
- advise and contribute to the continuous review of the curriculum at AAUA as global trends dictate.
- organize/facilitate lectures, seminars, conferences and other events that may be beneficial to the internationalization policy of the university.
- provide information on scholarship/solicitation, exchange and collaboration opportunities to facilitate international experience for students and staff.
- archive all AAUA’s agreements and achievements in internationalization, and follow up on signed agreements and Memoranda of Understandings.
- continuously benchmark AAUA’s internationalization policy with focus on the stand in terms of sending and receiving students internationally.
- propose programmes that promotes internationalization of research and multi-lateral teaching, and position graduates for national and international labour market and mobility.
- assist visitors with travels and immigration, transition and adjusting to local conditions.